Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hatchery



Just a working title @ this point, but here is the latest idea for the hatchery. I think the Dome is worth enforcing, while really pulling the architecture of the room into the mix. The holes are for tactile access- now thinking they might emit sound when a hand enters them. Ico's ibot might live here in the small dome of A- will be talking to him shortly. This will be fabricated with komatex light grey (a 20% or so grey that I think would be good to paint the space- or at least the angled wall). 

1 comment:

UnCire said...

As I posted the sketch I have already tested one of the lt380 projectors... not enough distance from floor to little dome- that is unless the dome was 7" or so. I think I will try a mirror and maybe get some distance in the "arm" of hatchery A- maybe straighten out its curve.